Director, Marketing (Gartner Technology Sales)- Corporate Marketing Team- Dallas, TX
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner,
you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the
world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading
research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right
decisions with business and technology insights they can't find
anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work
environment with exceptional training and career development. If
you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team,
Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Corporate Marketing:
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more
effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives
to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve
and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet
those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting,
engaging, and converting leaders and their teams through the
delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout
the buyer journey.
Director, Gartner Technology Sales Marketing:
We're looking for an experienced Director of B2B Marketing to
join our Marketing and Sales Enablement team. The ideal candidate
would have a background in developing and executing campaigns,
channel strategies and sales enablement to drive lead acquisition
and pipeline progression for new business and account expansion.
We're looking for a marketing leader with a passion for
customer-centric marketing, partnering closely with sales, and
developing and innovating programs that resonate with our target
What You Will do:
- Create strategy, messaging, and promotional plans to drive lead
generation; manage centers of excellence to deliver on plans,
execution, and measurements
- Align programs and campaigns with regional sales goals and
initiatives including monthly campaigns for the sales channel
- Support sales with collateral and enablement materials to
achieve their goals
- In additional to regional responsibilities, each regional lead
will manage marketing plans for assigned global program and/or role
and close alignment with R&A to support growth from key
- Develop KPIs and metrics for campaigns to set clear goals and
assess campaign success at the campaign, activity and channel
levels to inform future campaign tactics.
- Partner closely with Product, Research and Business Development
to continually align marketing activities and priorities.
- Develop test plans to optimize marketing programs.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness across channels and
optimize plans to ensure ROI on all activities.
- Own commercial content development, partnership with the Sales
Enablement Team, to enable buyers to complete jobs in the buyer
- Coordinate activities and plans with Events Marketing and
Global Marketing campaigns.
- Prioritize initiatives and projects for you and team--support
project management, monitor and deliver against milestones, remove
roadblocks, problem solve.
- Operate independently and manage the Team while working
cross-functionally with the other regions and internal departments
(creative services, sales ops, product team, analytics, tech,
legal, finance, and compliance).
- Manage one direct report and dotted line to dedicated support
from our marketing center of excellence in India
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing
- 10+ years' experience in marketing roles, experience with
acquisition marketing, lead generation activities and supporting a
large B2B sales region
- Experience with Public Sector a plus
- 5+ years managing a team
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from senior management, managers, clients, and
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused,
integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to implement and manage marketing plans, with proven
track record of success.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business
partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and
positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them
through to the "final mile" of action and outcomes.
- Proven success managing projects with shared service
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original
- Always looking to improve and a get it done attitude
Who We Are:
Fortune World's Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 &
Forbes America's Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management
Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to
Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
What We Offer:
Limitless growth and learning opportunities
Extensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
20+ PTO days plus holidays and floating holidays in your first
401k with corporate match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Tuition reimbursement, charity match, and wellness and fitness
A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as
smart and driven as you
A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly
to our strategy
- An inclusive and diverse company culture - We work with and
celebrate talented employees from every walk of life and offer
Employee Resource Groups (Women, Mosaic, Pride, Veterans) to learn
from each other's different backgrounds
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement
across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of
exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach
our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively
removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at
Gartner. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusion.
Job Requisition ID:53590
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Irving , Director, Marketing (Gartner Technology Sales)- Corporate Marketing Team- Dallas, TX, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!