Senior Oracle DBA
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Seeking a highly motivated and well-rounded Oracle DBA with a
strong development background to be part of a fast-paced production
support and full-lifecycle implementation team supporting our
largest clients. Environments consist of highly available real-time
and Data Warehouse utilizing Exadata, TDE, Active Dataguard, Golden
Gate, and MAA.
Candidate is expected to be familiar with database architecture,
logical and physical design, automation, documentation, installs,
shell scripting, PL/SQL programming, backup & recovery concepts,
and database performance and tuning. Candidate must have good
analytical, verbal, and written skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full life cycle support of client's database(s). Database
system utilizes RAC and non-RAC for OLTP and warehouse, Active
Dataguard for DR, partitioning on 19c and Oracle Golden Gate for
Active/Active data replication.
- Responsible for database backups, design, development, testing,
and performance tuning.
- Will work with developers to design and build new structures to
support application enhancements and promote database changes
throughout the Dev, UAT and Prod databases.
- Responsible for quarterly patch applications (PSU) and periodic
database upgrades with minimal downtime in database
- Required to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and be
available to perform periodic after-hours support.
- 5 years of related experience with implementation and
administration of database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Able to administer, manage and tune high-transaction production
- Able to understand and meet needs of end users.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and often changing
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent database programming and query knowledge.
- Excellent design, development, administration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of database development.
- Excellent knowledge of logical and physical database
- Excellent problem-solving skills and written and oral
- Experience in Oracle Exadata and Oracle Golden Gate can be a
- Experience in hosting/managing database servers which hosted on
Cloud, can be a plus.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Oracle DBA, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!