Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Human Resources Business Partner position is a key role that
partners with management on business decisions related to personnel
and supports all Human Resource-related activity for various client
groups. Responsibilities include an emphasis on employee relations
management and performance management. Through active
listening, sound advice and effective coaching, the HRBP will build
trusted relationships with leaders, managers and employees. This
role will serve as a HR business partner for Epsilon client
group(s) within the Technology Practice. Note: This
position will be 100% remote until the Epsilon offices reopen.
- Interact and engage with all levels of associate population.
Additionally, be able to work across all levels of the organization
in a dynamic highly matrixed, team environment
- Support, investigate, counsel, and coach in the following ways:
- Conduct investigations on claims received
- Prepare and execute RIFs and involuntary terminations
- Work with managers to create and deliver written disciplinary
- Ensure that employees receive timely, objective and actionable
- Assist in maintaining a positive work environment
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, increase employee engagement and morale, and
increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with managers on delivering and maintaining Performance
- Responsible for day-to-day and project based involvement with
other HR Centers of Excellence, including Talent Acquisition,
Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Organizational
Development, and Compensation.
- Drive overall HR initiatives such as: annual merit process,
performance management lifecycle, mentoring, recognition
initiatives, HRIS reporting, associate survey reporting, etc.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. Apply
knowledge of HR practices & principles and the laws and regulations
- Support in-person initiatives (i.e. One Epsilon meetings) in
Wakefield and Boston offices
- Serve as first point-of-contact and go-to person for Wakefield
and Boston associates
- Run various HRIS reports to create routine and ad hoc reports
for your needs, and your clients’ needs including turnover
analysis, recognition reports, promotion reports, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet
- Conduct exit interviews; provide feedback to your clients on
key themes while maintaining the confidentiality of
individuals. Document resignation trends and coach leadership
on ways to minimize voluntary turnover.
- Coach and advise employees on problem resolution; help them
identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve
- Coordinate employee transfers or promotions into open
positions, working with managers to ensure smooth transitions, and
provide feedback on resulting salary changes as needed.
- Focus on your clients; acknowledge and/or respond to inquiries
from clients and colleagues promptly.
- Leverage HR knowledge to partner with the business on special
initiatives, org restructuring, workforce planning and succession
- Ability and interest to learn the business’ core functions,
culture and competition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related HR Generalist/HRBP
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally including providing local
support to the Boston, MA office (in addition to Wakefield, MA
- Proficiency with standard computer applications (MS Office) and
HRIS databases (SAP preferred). Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; highly motivated and
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills including
comfort presenting to and partnering with senior leaders across the
- Ability to analyze data and recommend changes based on the
- Strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective
- Self-starter with a drive for results
- Leads programs and projects through to completion.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!