Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We
wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the
future of marketing. We know that true connections create better
results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing
solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the
business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
To best service our customers we need the best people. The
Shared Services Resource Management team enables our People Cloud
platform teams to ‘do what they do’ by finding the best employees
for the job.
Resource Management Analyst 2 assists with resources planning
and staff allocation. Resource Management Analysts 2 works to
determine the resource capacity (Supply) to meet the staffing
What you’ll do as a Shared Services Resource Management
- Work Planning and Management requires clear and thorough
understanding of resource management terminology and process
- You will work to ensure resource requirements are fully
understood and are accurately reflected in the Resource Forecast
tool meeting all SLAs
- You will prepare and review resource forecast reports that will
be used as part of our resource planning sessions
- Participate in resource planning session with all relevant
stakeholders to ensure supply and demand priorities align with the
needs of the business
- You will understand resource requirements based on sales cycle
and project schedules
- You will be able to identify and articulate discrepancy between
what has been sold versus what has been requested
- You will plan and direct the work of more junior resource
What skills you will use:
- Interpersonal skills and Critical Thinking
- Able to clearly communicate and articulate ideas, both written
- Able to develop and maintain relationship within the
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and often changing
- Possesses technical and analytical aptitude and organizational
- Able to work as part of a team
- College degree or higher
- Appropriate Internships and/or course work preferred
- 3+ years practical business experience
- MS Office / MS Teams / SDLC / and SQL knowledge
- Strong understanding of MS Excel functions, formulas and
- Knowledge and understanding of business reporting tools such as
Business Objects a plus
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate
stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with
people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With
new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If
you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then
come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality,
religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or
status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do
with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against
anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team
player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.