CDL Driver - Earn up to $20.66/hr.
Posted on: July 20, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
CDL Driver - Earn up to $20.66/hr.
The CDL Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the
Brink's vehicles to and from various customer pick-up and delivery
locations. This position requires the enforcement of rules to
protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as
well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its
customers. This position operates in an armed secured environment
and must be diligent at all times to protect not only our
customer's liability, but themselves, their colleagues and the
public at large when making deliveries/pickups. Exciting
opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on internal
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored
vehicle at all times
- Guard the Messenger during the actual delivery or pick up of
valuables at a customer's location.
- Maintain radio communication with the Messenger and/or other
vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel.
- Load and unload the armored vehicle as necessary.
- Report all faults experienced during the day's activity and
complete appropriate driving route documentation.
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle's interior and
exterior and immediately report all issues.
- Provide high level of customer service to BGS customers and
clients at all times,
- Assist the location Sort Operation as necessary in the movement
of liability and other secured valuables from the facility to the
vehicles and back.
- Ensure that all DOT regulations are maintained and followed as
well as all traffic regulations and relative guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a commercial driver
- Class A or B Commercial Driver's License
- Be at least 21 years of age
- A currently valid driver's license
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any
other required licenses
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds on a consistent and regular
basis throughout the assigned shift
- Experience working closely with customers in the field and
supporting a dynamic customer service platform
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Collaborative work style
- Good ethics and integrity
- Professional, positive demeanor.
- Excellent customer service.
- Collaborative work style.
- Strong attention to detail.
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Irving , CDL Driver - Earn up to $20.66/hr., Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!