Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We
wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the
future of marketing. We know that true connections create better
results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing
solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the
business and grow in a team-oriented
It’s all about the customer.
As a Lead Business System Analyst (BSA), you will lead and
manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing
engagements using Epsilon’s market-leading PeopleCloud Customer
platform. This role requires you to have both business and
technical expertise where we will need you to act as a primary
liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You
will play a key role in projects: requirements elicitation,
documentation, design, and testing. In addition, you will be
expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account
Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What you’ll do as a CRM, Lead Business System
- Interpret and articulate a client's marketing vision,
objectives and connect them to targeted customer journeys/use
- Lead client discussions during discovery and enable translation
of vision to scope covering data and technology needs
- Take ownership and drive exhaustive coverage of all Business
Requirements, data needs, business rules, and execute translation
of these into Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Lead the BSA team on data quality analysis and recommend
changes when required
- Lead and review detailed analysis of product feature fitment
versus business requirements to create functional specifications
for gap areas
- Lead onboarding of multiple vendors/sources to Epsilon
- Lead review of BSA artifacts and other deliverables like source
to target and API specifications
- Lead effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and
drive successful outcomes
- Lead initiatives to develop and implement best practices,
standards and methodologies, around business analysis and data
What skills you will use:
- 8+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the
database/ data driven marketing space
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various
marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Ability to lead a project and solution, in addition to a
work-stream within a solution
- Ability to lead and execute the documentation of business
requirements, functional specifications and other client
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing data from different
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse and data mart
- Expert SQL skills
- Good understanding of API, JSON ,XML and SOAP UI
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Ability to lead a team of BSAs and mentor them through projects
and support their career growth
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional
organization to get work done
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the domains- Healthcare,
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate
stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with
people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With
new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If
you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then
come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality,
religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or
status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do
with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against
anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team
player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.