Senior Business System Analyst
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will assist with the implementation
and support of a project for a large financial services
client. This role will be responsible for leveraging a
solution knowledge to elicit business requirements and define epics
and user stories that ensure that the solution implemented meets
the client needs.
- Passion – A feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling
desire for something. Passion can range from eager interest
in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic
enjoyment of an interest or activity.
- Collaboration – The process of consistently and proactively
involving two or more people or organizations to work together to
complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Accountability – Taking responsibility for your actions and
the outcomes of those actions, reliably delivering on
commitments, showing others you can be trusted to know what to do
what you say you will do.
- Innovation – The process of identifying new ideas, creative
thoughts, or new devices/methods to solve new requirements,
articulated needs, or existing market needs.
- Appreciation – An outwardly visible expression of gratitude,
thankfulness, or gratefulness, shown because of having received
kindness or other types of generosity or goodwill.
- Embracing Global Diversity – Willingly and enthusiastically
accepting and supporting the delivery of services utilizing he
right role in the right geography based on the work to be
Platform Delivery Leadership Competencies:
Leadership competencies are a set of behaviors and skills that
can contribute to superior performance. By focusing on
competency-based leadership, Platform Delivery will be able to
better identify our next generation of leaders.
- Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty,
integrity, and authenticity.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough
- Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult
Optimizing work processes
- Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get
things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both
formal and information development challenges.
- Facilitating effective project requirement/solution meetings
while exhibiting confidence.
- Helping implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way
and builds key relationships with stakeholders/partners.
- Ensuring the product backlog contains a healthy number of Epics
to break down into a Feature level, ideally through a combination
of ideas submitted from the client and Epsilon.
- Understanding business needs, program goals, and underlying
solution to balance incoming requests/suggestions with capabilities
- Continual learning to stay abreast of industry trends and
insights, as well as Epsilon products and services.
- Leveraging appropriate subject matter experts to obtain
architectural guidance to ensure extensible, stable, and flexible
- Partnering with the technical team, scrum masters, product
owners, and Agile development teams to ensure seamless transition
from Concepting to Build.
- Documentation of solution through descriptive narrative detail
and diagramming to obtain consensus and alignment across internal
and external stakeholders.
- Estimation of level of effort using relative and absolute
sizing at various stages of product development.
- Tracking requests in progress to achieve expedient time to
market metrics while exceeding customer expectations on solutions
- Conferring with client partners to understand creative or other
requirements that may influence design.
- Auditing solutions to determine platform, partner, client,
testing, or other dependencies that may arise throughout the course
- Ensuring all prerequisites are met prior to grooming and
refinement of stories.
- Mentoring junior BSAs on the team.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the
ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Cognos)
- Understanding of Email tools and technologies is a plus
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and
creation of defined artifacts
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- Requires 5 years of related experience
- MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Business System Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!