Director of Sales – Not-for-Profit (Remote)
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Account Revenue generation to achieve assigned revenue
- Provide strategic plan for accounts and execute against plan.
- Outlines strategic opportunities for the client across all
product lines and channels
- Increase Epsilon Market Share on assigned book of clients.
- Responsible for 100% product penetration within accounts
- Ability to engage and communicate at the C-Suite level with NFP
clients and prospects.
- Self-motivated,Senior-level fundraising expert that enjoys
client strategy, networking and needs based consulting and
- Strong project manager with a demonstrated understanding of
complex and lengthy sales cycles and possess the knowledge and
ability to manage multiple projects, creating achievable
milestones, leveraging internal resources, and delivering
meticulous follow-up, JIRA experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make
compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior
business stakeholders at the NFP organization and/or agency of
- Possesses strong understanding of omni-channel fundraising
ecosystem. Experience with direct mail, digital, and DR or CTV
campaigns preferable. Mobile, Peer-2-Peer and/or other channels
- Has a strong understanding of donor pipelines, segmentation and
donor customer journeys.
- A contributor and thought leader within the fundraising
industry who has volunteered their time and/or experience to
fundraising trade organizations and associations and/or has
contributed to the industry as a webinar or conference
- Account Ownership - Develop strong relationship with client
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Epsilon solutions
- Manages day-to-day dialogue with client contacts.
- Accurate and timely forecasting in the system.
- Serve as internal liaison to other functional groups
- Conducts face-to-face and phone client meetings on an on-going
basis as needed.
- Travels as appropriate to client size (may be up to 50%).
- Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours.
- Reviews and prioritizes deliverables from each meeting
- Manage client orders.
- Utilization of Internal Epsilon Systems:
- Order Management System
- CRM - Client contact and communication system
- Forecasting system
- Demonstrates solutions-oriented consultative sales approach to
growing their book of business
- Initiates pricing incentive recommendations internally and
externally to meet annual Epsilon objectives
- Provides first-level sales management to insure minimum
achievement of 100% of quota
- Leads sales presentations on key accounts with superior
communication and good negotiation skills
- Primary contact within client company
- 8-10 years’ top-performer experience in a sales, NFP, selling
Data or related area
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Director of Sales – Not-for-Profit (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!