Technology Delivery Manager
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 127537
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Technology Delivery Manager to join our
team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and
- Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution
of your sprints.
- Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Keep technical debt in check.
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for
the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams.
- Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems
are performing in relation to them.
- Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root
- Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified
- Mentor and grow your people.
- Create an environment of individual accountability.
- People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of IT experience
- 4+ years of project/program experience
- 2+ years of experience leading Microservice development and API
- 2+ years of experience defining and measuring team success via
data-driven metrics & reporting
- 2+ years leading project using Agile methodology
About NTT DATA Services
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service
from the ground up and/or experience with external facing
- Applicable certification / training
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Information Technology, IT Manager, Consulting, Program Manager,
Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA, Irving , Technology Delivery Manager, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!