Senior Specialist, Marketing Technology Delivery (Remote)
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Role
The Senior Digital Technology Associate will assist with the
operations of the Communications Technology team, supporting
various digital channels that disseminate information to Epsilon
employees. This role will participate in the end-to-end
content lifecycle including the creation of content, through
reporting and content retirement.
The ideal candidate must possess demonstrated experience as an
application solutions architect using Microsoft 365. Utilizing a
no-code/low-code approach the candidate must be capable of
designing, documenting, and deploying solutions that integrate
various components of Microsoft 365 including all applications in
the Microsoft Power-Platform family. Additionally, the ideal
candidate must be proficient in front end web development using
The Senior Digital Technology Associate reports to the Senior
Manager of Internal Communications, Technology Delivery and works
collaboratively with the Communication team and other teams across
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, deploy and maintain SharePoint Online site collections
integrating Microsoft 365 Power Platform tools as prescribed by
- Act as a product Subject Matter Expert in the following: Power
BI, Power Apps, Power Automate; and stay up to date on the new
features and updates in the Power Platform
- Have a high level of comfort with all aspects of the Power
Platform including design, solution architecture, issue
identification/resolution, and support.
- Communicate and translate technical concepts to non-technical
customers and business leaders
- Facilitate functional workshops with customers, document
requirements, and design appropriate solutions
- Develop reporting Power BI dashboard solutions that reflect
KPI’s for Enterprise level tools and events.
- Participate in the design and development phases of all digital
communications and tools from ideation through to launch.
- Develop and present email compliant templates for internal
- Prepare internal email campaigns including segmentation, HTML
email build, scheduling, deployment, and reporting.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to take delivery of and
provide feedback for associate messaging. Ensure the messages are
delivered timely and accurately via the appropriate communications
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and
manage content across channels. This includes training staff and
stakeholders on content management systems, making direct updates,
proactively soliciting updates, and following update processes,
guidelines and schedules.
Knowledge & Skills
- Expertise working with SharePoint Online with a knowledge of
design using the term store, content types, search schema, mapped
and managed properties, search queries, result sources and
- Expertise with the Microsoft 365 Power Platform architecting
solution that could include Power-BI, Power Automate and Power
- Knowledge and experience with developing Model drive and Canvas
apps (Power FX) as well as an understanding of the difference
- Knowledge and experience with developing Power BI Dashboards
(DAX). Understand creating a data model through publishing
- Knowledge and experience with developing Power Automate Flows
across the M365 platform
- Understanding of Traffic Flow via https, smtp and sftp.
- Ability to work unsupervised and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with
the ability to effectively communicate with non-technical
- Team player with client-oriented focus
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environment with focus on team and
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a solutions architect or
similar role using Microsoft 365
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft 365 Power
Platform creating solutions using Power-BI, Power Automate and
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing Business and Information
- Demonstrable record of applying innovative approaches to
solving design and technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years’ experience and continuing
education in the Digital Technology field preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Specialist, Marketing Technology Delivery (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!