HR Benefits and Leave Analyst
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Posted on: September 5, 2021
The Benefits and Leave Analyst is responsible for
the administration of all company benefits and leaves of absence
programs in accordance with company policy and in compliance with
FMLA, ADA, and applicable federal and state laws.
- Serve as first point of contact for escalated or
complex leaves of absence or accommodations; determines appropriate
leave type and provides documentation.
- Determines eligibility for FMLA, ADA, state
specific leaves, other company approved leaves of absence and
appropriate disability programs.
- Manages active and pending LOAs including
eligibility, physician certifications, start/end dates, periodic
check-ins, and return-to-work dates.
- Maintains LOA and ADA files, accurate and
complete paperwork, approvals for complex leave and accommodation
cases, suspension and reinstatement process, and maintains all
records for audit purposes.
- Identifies and develops process improvements,
makes recommendations for changes to HR Leadership, streamlines and
refines overall operations of the LOA function.
- Provides training and guidance to Total Rewards
Coordinator as needed.
- Partners with company carriers and vendors to
provide solutions for eligibility and claims.
- Manages applicable state disability and/or paid
family leave claims.
- Remains knowledgeable of state leave laws and
mandated benefits, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA and regulatory
federal and state laws regarding leave of absence. Informs
leadership and Human Resources of changes to laws. Partners with
Legal and Compliance teams to update policies.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of
information pertaining to employee’s eligibility status, medical
condition(s), and other protected health information (PHI) for
escalated or complex leaves and accommodation
- Manages the daily
administration of all company benefit programs, including
self-funded healthcare, dental, life, disability, 401(k), and
- Partner with
Benefits Team Lead to execute the annual open enrollment, benefits
renewal and 401(k) audit processes.
- Collects and tracks
data on all third-party vendors and service providers to
ensure programs demonstrate a high level of customer service,
responsiveness and meet company SLAs
- Develops and delivers training materials for
employees and leadership across the company.
- Partners with HRIS and Product Management to
provide feedback on system functionality
- Manages Benefits and LOA pages on company
- Oversees the intermittent FMLA audit
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in Benefits and/or Leave
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving,
decision making and time management
- Strong working knowledge FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, COBRA,
ERISA and state leave laws
- Ability to maintain highly confidential
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex questions
and/or issues as they arise.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Advanced computer literacy with specific
proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the
ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage
multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact with personnel at all levels of the
- Ability to manage conflict and promote a
- Excellent analytical and research skills with an
attention to detail
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other
an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the
basis of business needs, job requirements, individual
qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available
people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its
employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Irving , HR Benefits and Leave Analyst, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!