Senior AEM Developer
Posted on: September 6, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior AEM Developer should have proven experience
delivering complex solutions to customers and be able to work
effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led
by the Project Manager and Technical Architect. In addition,
the Senior Developer should be capable of providing leadership
within a team as required by the project. This is a
field-based job and consultants are expected to be on Customer site
for extended periods of time.
- Develop, implement and configure web content management
solutions using Adobe Experience Manager and technologies such as
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives
through technology solution implementation, taking a technical
leadership role in some circumstances.
- Deliver high quality consulting services to growing client
- Understand the client's technical environment and how they use
technology to provide the best, focused advice.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute
engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
- Document knowledge and best practices.
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through
internally and externally available learning opportunities as
applicable as well as self-study.
- Position requires some travel to the client site.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
engineering, electrical engineering, or related field and 5 years
- Java Development experience in a team environment.
- Experience in development of Java Server Pages and related
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of web content
management systems e.g., Vignette, Interwoven TeamSite, Drupal,
Tridion, IBM WCM, etc.; Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI,
Sling; Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as
customer relationship building skills.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and
associated deliverable generation.
- Debugging and appropriate debugging tools usage skills in
general TCP/IP networking, UNIX and/or Windows NT/2000 Operating
system, HTTP protocol and request processing, SMTP, etc. are a
- Experience in at least one of the current SQL dialects is a
- Administration and debugging of Web servers, e.g. Apache is a
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology &
Practice, ideally with designing and programming of applications
using Object Oriented Programming Methodology utilizing Java
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior AEM Developer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!