Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Project Manager within Product Engineering at Epsilon will
be responsible for providing project management services for
complex enterprise software development programs within our product
portfolio. He/she will also be the owner and communicator for
several key projects. The role will be responsible for owning
the outcome of high visibility programs including program strategy,
implementing and publishing program metrics, assessing and managing
risk and aligning leadership support.
The ideal Project Manager we are looking to join our team are
servant leaders who keep an Scrum team(s) running and growing,
facilitate the Scrum Events, foster collaboration amongst team
members, coach technical excellence, and generally support a
self-organized team(s). The Scrum Master we are looking for should
be aware of, and growing into, the embodiment of agile that one
expects from an Scrum Master, namely embracing servant leadership
and displaying the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts
associated with agile methods.
• Scrum Master Training
• 2+ years of relevant experience; at least 4 years in a technical
software development environment.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience using Agile methods, 3 years’
experience is preferred.
with infrastructure projects and DevOps methodology.
• CSM or CSP, PSM
• Other Lean methodology credentials – like Lean Start-up, Six
Sigma, Kanban, etc. a plus, but not required.
• Track record in helping several Scrum teams mature using the
• Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
• Ability to communicate agile concepts and benefits to the team
• A pragmatic/flexible Agile approach required
• Able to blend Scrum, technical practices to come up with the
right approach for our teams
• Writing User Stories and Product Backlog Items and help the
Product Owner prioritize the Product Backlog.
• Relative sizing techniques
• Release and iteration planning
• Agile testing best practices
• Velocity and capacity estimating and planning
• Facilitation, teaching and presenting skills
• Quality Assurance in an Agile environment for large-scale
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and
mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops
• Experience with independently transitioning software teams to a
variation of agile process in the past
• Excellent communication skills with solid oral, written, and
presentation skills, as well as, excellent interpersonal skills are
• Able to work with up to two teams including startup of a new team
and mentoring members of already established teams while looking
out toward the wider organization
• Prefer experience with process improvement initiatives
• Knows the difference between Agile and Scrum
• Contribute to building an environment
where continuous improvement of the development and delivery
process is in focus and our goal is to deliver outstanding
• Coach to product software that is of the
highest technical excellence.
• Actively try to identify areas of
improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more
• Help foster and mature the team(s)
definition of Done, Definition of Ready and Team Agreements, And
help the team remove impediments
• Executive-level communications of
program and individual project status.
· Program strategy,
leadership, and direction.
· Project management for all
sizes and types of projects.
· Maintain senior leader /
stakeholder alignment to projects
· Establish metrics and KPIs
for projects and programs and drive changes that will influence
· Develop and maintain
reporting for metrics across projects and programs
· Lead project meetings to
collect status and drive actions to completion
· Conduct project planning
workshops to create project charter, lock scope, identify project
deliverables, create project schedule and identify critical
· Manage and mitigate risk,
and resolve complex IT issues.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.