Flowserve is the recognized world leader in
supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the
power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than
18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global
reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is seeking the best and the brightest
to join its team of IT professionals. The role is responsible to
address technical and functional questions, gather requirements,
resolve defects, provide end-user support, and
develop new applications for ThingWorx in alignment with Windchill
requires both ThingWorx and PLM code development
PLM is an information management system that can integrate product
data, processes, business systems and people in an extended
Overall responsibilities include:
• Establishes relationships with subject matter
experts (SMEs) to understand complex business problems, performing
application analysis and development for software implementation
• Utilizes reliable and thorough ThingWorx and PLM
• Completely document functional specifications, system design,
test plans, test scripts and results.
• Works with the Analyst to understand the business requirements
and develop and deploy PLM/ThingWorx applications/functionality to
meeting business goals, and fulfill end user requirements
• Works closely with other Engineering Systems functions in
development and implementation of PLM/ThingWorx application
• Works with cross-functional Flowserve teams to coordinate
projects and enhancements, to test software, and to troubleshoot
• Works closely with the deployment and system documentation teams
to properly document and deploy systems and enhancements including
• Resolves application support issues (Second line) that require
• Adheres to the requirements, maintenance, and QA standards of the
• Coordinate development work (including QA) around project release
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
related discipline with an Information Technology focus.
• 4+ years of experience as a programmer analyst or similar role
with responsibilities working directly with the business to turn
business requirements into working software
• Good functional knowledge of Windchill PLM including experience
with various object types and programming APIs.
• 2+ years of ThingWorx development experience
• 2+ years programming with the Windchill API
• Java programming background
• SQL Server experience (advanced SQL a plus)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivated
and effective collaborator.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability
to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders. Able
to multi-task in high pressure, time-constrained situations, as
well as influence when and where appropriate.