Senior Specialist – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Program Specialist for Corporate Social
Responsibility will develop and implement best-in-class
strategic social impact metric and reporting plans to effectively
define, evaluate and capture the outcomes that Epsilons CSR
programs are driving among our key charitable partners and local
communities. This role will also support integration efforts across
the DEI, Talent Acquisition team, and other key Epsilon teams, to
ensure information is accurately and appropriately included in
relevant workstreams, including external corporate social
- Partner closely with the VP of DEI & CSR on the roll out for
the K-12 education platform with external partners.
- Key stakeholder and partner with the CSR Audit process, pulling
and uploading data analytics working with a project team
- Manage and elevate the Employee Volunteer Program (EPIC) by
creating plans and coordinating volunteer opportunities for all
associates with reporting metrics of success and growth
- Provide quarterly and annual reports demonstrating clear impact
across sustainability, DE&I and community efforts.
- Provide dashboards to highlight platform data analysis and
- Make recommendations on the future of partnerships, areas of
focus for future phases of the platform, and marketing
opportunities for reaching additional communities and charitable
- Collaborate with other members of the DEI, CSR and Volunteer
Community Outreach team to determine how key partnerships will meet
goals of the program and enhance K-12 education.
- Develop end-to-end plans (timelines, deliverables, and
processes) to meet these goals and project manage content
- Advise, assist and actively exchange with key stakeholders on
CSR topics and business-related market assessments
- Ensure the integrity of CSR data and processes, driving
improvements where necessary.
- Identify relevant CSR stakeholders, both internally and
externally, and closely manage those relationships
- Develop national sustainability reports in accordance with
Epsilon guidelines and/or those specified by Publicis Groupe
- Build annual CSR programming calendar, and steer internal and
external CSR communications measures, in coordination with the our
communications and marketing partners.
- Coordinate the donation and sponsoring activities of Epsilons
key charitable partners in accordance with internationally
specified guidelines and processes
- Monitor media and weekly/monthly CSR reports for Epsilons
- Organize, coordinate and realize operational campaigns and
measures for external CSR communication
- Regularly meet with partners and provide status updates to VP,
DEI & CSR; track progress towards goals, and maintain accurate
- Collaborate with other members of the Epsilon DEI, CSR, and
other key internal stakeholders, and content partners to manage
platform rollout in K-12 classrooms and determine key metrics.
- Identify opportunities for marketing to promote stories of
- Respond to the general Volunteer mailbox, ensuring associates
questions are answered comprehensively.
- Assist in troubleshooting platform issues with associates as
- Research and conduct initial outreach for time-sensitive
campaigns such as disaster relief or current-event based
- Track and measure volunteer hours, employees engaged for
specific volunteer programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Corporate Social
Responsibility, Business Administration, Sustainability, or related
field; or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in CSR corporate engagement, non-profits
partnerships, and sustainability reporting, with a tangible track
record of success
- Understanding of the key trends driving the evolution of
Corporate Social Responsibility both in the US and globally in
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, including the
ability to influence and earn buy-in from diverse internal and
external stakeholders on new strategic initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and manage workload
effectively to a high standard of output
- Implementation focused, organized approach with ability to
- Creative problem solver with cost/benefit approach
- Strong analytical and project management skills with a proven
ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight
Measurement Strategy and
Planning: Significant experience developing social
impact outcomes measurement strategies and plans, including helping
set objectives, outcomes and supporting tactics; ability to use
data and analytics in planning and measurement for increasingly
complex programs. Highly proficient in Excel.
Interpersonal and Team Skills: Ability to
work effectively as a member of a team, with some experience
leading work/project teams. Can easily establish new relationships,
build rapport, and effectively and positively influence others.
When needed, can serve as a liaison between Epsilon and other
business areas. Can adapt behavior to engage and influence others.
Contributes positively to team culture through attitude, presence
and an embrace of inclusion, diversity and equity.
Presentation and Verbal Communication
Skills: Experience preparing presentations and/or
other communications that effectively relay recommendations and
processes. Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to
explain complex data processes in simple terms.
Project Management: Ability to develop work
plans that organize project work into discrete tasks, sequencing
activities to achieve maximum efficiency. Able to adapt projects
and programs based on feedback.
Attention to Detail: Ability to see the
strategic big picture and also distill broad efforts down to small
details. Has the ability to ensure information is delivered
accurately and within established deadlines.
Critical Thinking and Problem
Solving: Ability to anticipate operational/program
issues and Identify preventative measures. Identifies, clarifies
and resolves complex problems within own work area or team.
Business Acumen: Applies strong understanding
of industry practices and integrates subject matter knowledge with
planning, program and projects.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Specialist – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!