CDP Data Architect (Remote)
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Customer Data Platforms (CDP) Data Architect will be tasked
with technical data solutioning for CDPs. The candidate must
have demonstrable background as a hands-on architect, including
experience with Customer Data Platforms. This Architect will be
charged with designing and developing data models related to CDPs.
The candidate must be very effective collaborating with all facets
of the business including Sales, Marketing, customer interfacing
and product development to promote efficiencies and delivery
excellence. The successful candidate will possess a keen
understanding of the rapidly changing trends in their competency
area. This role will be an integral member of the Epsilon Digital
- Translating business requirements into technical
specifications, including data streams, integrations,
transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and
principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data
such as product codes and client categories, and master data such
as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others
can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization
generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are
managed, and how data changes in transition
- Design and implement effective data solutions and models to
store and retrieve data from different data sources
- Prepare accurate dataset, architecture, and identity mapping
design for execution and management purposes.
- Examine and identify data structural necessities by evaluating
client operations, applications, and programming.
- Research and properly evaluate new sources of information and
new technologies to determine possible solutions and limitations in
reliability or usability
- Assess data implementation procedures to ensure they comply
with internal and external regulations.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests,
troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database
- Educate members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely
- Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal
method for gathering data
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments,
stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science
or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job
- Able to compile and organize information retrieved and present
findings to clients and partners
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain
processes or choices as needed
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when
meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , CDP Data Architect (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!