Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon Machine Learning Engineering group is looking for a
talented team player in a Senior Software Engineering role.
The Machine Learning Engineering team is responsible
for integrating machine learning capabilities into our Epsilon
PeopleCloud suite of marketing SaaS offerings, specifically focused
on Email, Loyalty, and CRM SaaS solutions. You will be part
of a product engineering team comprised of software developers and
data scientists that are researching and building automated,
repeatable segmentation, predictive modeling and recommendation
solutions that directly impact the marketing performance of our
clients leveraging the PeopleCloud product suite.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will apply your technical
knowledge and expertise as a senior member of the team,
collaborating with our data science and product team leads to
define then deliver cloud native integrated solutions and services
across the Epsilon PeopleCloud ecosystem. You will design and build
highly dynamic, data-driven solutions while keeping current on the
latest developments and trends in cloud software and data
technologies. You will have hands-on experience with cloud native
software development and optimizing the use of cloud data
Day-to-Day Responsibilities Include
- Design and develop software solutions at scale utilizing cloud
infrastructure and data services that bridge engineering best
practices with data science ML/AI services
- Provide thought leadership in innovating and designing future
- Contribute to the product development and platform engineering
- Contribute to team awareness and adoption of relevant emerging
- Manage and communicate design elements, project risks and
- Write high quality code with attention to detail in design,
documentation and test coverage
- Automate the operational execution of our technology
- Design for then enforce data security and data privacy mandates
in a global environment
- B.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering or
- 5-7 years of software development, data engineering and/or
cloud-based services experience
- Strong object-oriented software development background
- Applied software development experience in languages such as
- Applied experience working with a range of data stores and data
integration technologies (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB, Athena, Glue)
- Applied experience building APIs or services (e.g. RESTful
- Applied experience using unit and integration test
- Expertise with GIT or other source code repositories
- Demonstrated ability to communicate solutions in terms of
technical and functional design documents.
Strongly Desired Qualifications
- Experience building cloud-based software and data solutions
utilizing AWS cloud services
- Proficiency in building ML/AI data pipelines and automation
(e.g. Databricks, Sagemaker)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.