Human Resources Analytics Developer
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
The Human Resources Analytics Developer will be responsible for
delivering high quality, moderate to complex reporting, data and
analytics to business units across the organization. The developer
will work with the Human Resources Analyst to transform data into
actionable intelligence through graphics and analytics.
- Understand the problems or insights the business is trying to
solve or uncover.
- Drive consistency and accuracy of ad-hoc and standard reporting
requirements across the organization.
- Demonstrate a high attention-to-detail in the analysis and
reporting of data.
- Monitor recurring processes and ensures output accuracy and
- Responsible for maintenance, documentation, and enhancements of
recurring processes and procedures.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy an automated Dashboard
- Analyze data and create reports and dashboards.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve data and reporting
- Write and maintain technical documentation based on business
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data
Analytics, Business Intelligence or a related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics and
Visualization, Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Data
Science or a related discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience with data
visualization tools specifically with Infor Birst.
- Strong development skills utilizing data from ERP systems and
- Familiarity with ETL concept.
- Advanced knowledge of data systems and the ability to transform
and shape large usable data sets.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling.
- Demonstrated experience in getting things done through
networking and collaboration in a complex, matrixed
Keywords: Christus Health, Irving , Human Resources Analytics Developer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!