Application and Host Security Senior Integration Specialist
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Req ID: 135146
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Application and Host Security Senior
Integration Specialist to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX),
United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- In support of Application and Host Security within Cyber
Security Services, the lead is responsible for managing High
availability, complex, and fault tolerant Security services
globally. The role requires interaction and collaborative efforts
with highly skilled Engineers, strategic suppliers, program
managers, businesses and senior management.
- Candidate will handle day-to-day operational onboarding of
applications, support application issues, perform root cause
analysis/resolution for application and system issues including but
not limited to resolving defects and performing enhancements on the
systems in collaboration with multiple teams in to meet safety and
- Strong knowledge of modern Authentication platforms including
but not limited to Mobile and Biometrics based authentication
- Must have hands on knowledge of SOAP, REST, WCF, XML and
Webservices based frameworks
- Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages -
Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting. - A Plus
- Hands-on experience working with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Solaris 10 & AIX 6/7
- Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere,
WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
- Experience with NoSQL and/or Microsoft SQL & Oracle RDBMS.
Ability to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex
queries & procedures.
- Working knowledge of open source product and technologies like
openSSH, openSSL, Shinken, Nagios, Chef, etc. is a plus.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve
complex problem and communication skills
- Provide operational and technical application support for
onboarding integrations requests
- Must have experience following and developing procedures for
operational support along with good documentation skills
- Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration
requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process
- Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to
other team members.
- Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all
operational issues, change events, and react quickly to escalate to
technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the
operational requirements are met during the project transition
- Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support
teams. (i.e., Application/SA/DBA/GIDA/CATE)
- Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and
- Ability to manage projects and drive action items with
customers and cross-functional peers.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within
aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and
- Off hour support is required to support operations
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Certificates: ITIL, Information security industry
certification on any one of CISSP, CISA, and CISM required
- 5+ years of experience in Core OS PowerShell and VBS
- 5+ years of experience in Authentication Frameworks and
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Consulting, Database, Developer, Oracle, System Administrator,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Irving , Application and Host Security Senior Integration Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!