Posted on: October 12, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon PeopleCloud Products enable authoring digital marketing
campaigns for many of the largest companies in the world,
delivering millions of messages a day. The PeopleCloud Product team
is looking for a full stack Java Developer to grow the platform
- Should be able to interface directly with the client teams and
- Design and architecture proficiency around an enterprise
multi-tier application customer-facing and internal
- Loves writing code and develop SOA services and Restful API’s
using java and spring framework
- Able to identify and fix defective, poor performing or
- Is familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common
IDE’s and other development tools.
- Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features
- Demonstrates good judgment, creativity, and ingenuity in
proposed technical solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or
have equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of development experience
- Experience manipulating large data sets, both structured &
- Experience with distributed computing, such as Hadoop, Spark,
or related technology
- Experience with data streaming technology such as Apache
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Scala, Python and Java programming
- Familiarity with cloud deployments and tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Principal Developer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!