Senior Fullstack Developer
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Java Web
application developer, who can produce highest quality project
deliverable through self-discipline. Clear in communication and a
team player. The successful candidate will leverage expertise in
modern web application design to build new features and augment
existing functionality for our users to drive revenue. Day-to-day
duties will include building rich interfaces using Typescript,
HTML5 mark-up and CSS3 for layout and style, embedding these
interfaces in our modern Single Page Application (SPA) stack that
is built using the Angular framework. Job involves
designing/developing Rest APIs using Spring/Java backend
microservices and connecting them to the UI.
In this role, you will be expected to drive Publicis/Epsilon
mission to grow our clients' businesses through the transformative
application of data. Your key priorities will include but are not
- Build new features and feature enhancements; contribute to
- Contribute to ongoing refinements of our coding style and
- Embrace solid, agile development practices, including
test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous
integration and deployment.
- Design, create, maintain and optimize a modern web application
platform for user interaction, data visualization and workflow
- Evaluate and prototype new technologies in the area of web
application interfaces, APIs and data management technology.
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively
with product, engineering, QA and operations teams.
- An individual contributor, with 5 - 9 years of experience in
Web Application development
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven
- Strong applied experience programming in Core Java & Java EE
with Analytical skill - Mandatory
- Experience in Spring framework (Core, MVC, REST, Security,
Boot) - Any 3 Mandatory
- Experience in UI development: HTML5, AJAX, Restful WEB APIs,
- Should have working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of AWS would be preferred
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Fullstack Developer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!