Senior Director- Digital Solutions- Pharma (Remote)
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Director of Digital Experience will report to the
Senior Vice President of Digital Experience in charge of business
development. The Sr. Director will be tasked with providing
expert consulting services to the clients and potential clients of
the Digital Experience practice. He or she will be a leader
both in finding and securing new business as well as in the
execution of that business. The candidate will need to effectively
collaborate with all facets of the business including Sales,
Marketing, customer interfacing and product development to promote
efficiencies and delivery excellence. The successful candidate will
possess a keen understanding of the rapidly changing consumer and
trends in the digital marketing space. The Sr. Director will
be a key participant in the effort to build effective digital
solutions that fill the digital marketing needs of our customers in
this quickly evolving field. This role will be an integral member
of the Digital Experience team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work with the business development team to continue to secure
and grow the Digital Experience book of business.
- Engage with Sales to build key internal and external
partnerships in order to provide digital experience services and
solutions that enhance customer experiences, UI, site design, order
fulfillment, optimization / efficiency of online businesses,
- As needed the Sr. Director will direct and manage delivery
efforts for the DX practice.
- Define and architect solutions that meet our customers’ digital
marketing needs. The Sr. Director should be able to solution
around the majority of the following types of platforms:
- Campaign Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Personalization and Targeting
- Web Analytics
- Mobile applications
- Machine Learning
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new
solutions that should be considered and/or applied
- Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn,
continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on
improving the customer experience across all device types
- Will serve as the key thought-leader, for Operational Strategy
based on Business Processes Based on the customer’s needs and will
formulate and market a packaged solution for Content solutions from
an operational perspective.
- Will address client’s process/operations issues. Additionally,
will address streamlining the customer’s operations, and conduct
needs analysis and recommend implementation strategies.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with
strong emphasis in CMS solutions and platforms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related Business discipline
required, MBA is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong background as a solutions
architect in the CMS and custom development space.
- Must be demonstrably proficient as a solutions architect in at
least four of the following types of digital marketing platforms.
Platforms of proficiency – CMS, Campaign Management, Digital Asset
Management, Web Analytics, SEO, custom web/portal development,
Personalization and Targeting, Machine Learning, Mobile
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead the types of
projects outlined in this document.
- Candidate has digital consulting and client-side experience in
digital marketing delivery.
- Deep understanding of our business space (research, public
blogs, reading, other).
- A strong understanding of multi-channel delivery is a
- Ability to communicate, manage and report on critical
performance metrics on a regular basis
- Proven success influencing and working effectively across
marketing and company functional groups
- Certifications in digital marketing technologies a strong
- Strong presentation and communication skills a must.
- Understands the competitive marketplace and have experience
developing partnerships or alliances to acquire data sources,
analytic tools, or technological competencies.
- Must have healthcare/pharma industry experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Director- Digital Solutions- Pharma (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!