Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Req ID: 124755
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Android Developer to join our team in
Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,
and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape,
architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum 5 years of Android development
- Degree: Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent work
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Developer, Consulting, Computer Science, Cloud, Programmer,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Irving , Android Developer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!