Accounts Payable Clerk - Corporate
Company: Darling Ingredients Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job SummaryThe Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for
processing corporate accounts payable invoices in addition to daily
checks and electronic payments.Essential
- Data entry, to include: Corporate AP and Capex vouchers,
expense reports, credit memos and intercompany invoices.
- Generate daily USD checks
- Route checks for signature and mailing
- Process daily USD ACHsWeekly/As Needed
- Generate weekly CAD checks
- Process weekly CAD ACHs
- File paid AP vouchers
- Import various electronic invoices for payment
- Assist in posting AP vouchers, voucher adjustments, debit memos
and payment adjustments at month end for closing
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2+ years accounts payable experience in industry or
public accounting.Preferred Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Oracle accounting systems experience desired.
- Excellent math skills, including statistical analysis.
- Highly organized; superior time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-motivated; self-starter; extroverted personality.
- Work well with all levels of the corporation.Physical Demands
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop,
bend and/or lift up to 10 lbs.
- Long periods spent sitting at desk in front of computer
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms.Work
EnvironmentJob functions will be carried out in an office
Darling Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives
consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law:
If you would like more information, please click on the link or
paste into your browser:
Keywords: Darling Ingredients Inc., Irving , Accounts Payable Clerk - Corporate, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!