Company: Liepold Harrison & Associates PLLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Liepold, Harrison and Associates is a multi-state law firm that
provides legal and business advisory services to the consumer
financial services and residential banking industries including
private investors, loan servicers, financial institutions,
alternative asset management firms, asset management companies, and
private equity partnerships.Our attorneys, legal support staff, and
our attorney network have extensive practical experience in legally
improving tens of thousands of assets through both litigation and
non-litigation means based on our abundant experience successfully
dealing with complex title curative issues and related default
services litigation. LHA strives to deploy our expertise,
analytics, and proprietary technology to provide comprehensive
recommended action plans tailored to the client's business
strategies- always with an eye to improve efficiency and identify
opportunities to streamline our client-driven processes.What will
you have to do?
- Order and review title examination reports and review
collateral loan documents, including promissory notes,
endorsements, security instruments, deeds, and assignment
- Analyze title examination reports to identify title
- Gather and analyze foreclosure related data and input and QC
FCL data in case management system for deliverable tasks.
- Conduct online docket searches to obtain filed foreclosure
documents and confirm status of foreclosure.
- Review of foreclosure pleadings, including complaints,
judgments, motions, and court orders necessary to complete review
for foreclosure transfers.
- Draft documents for attorney review and file, as needed.
- Cross-train in other areas of Legal Services and assist as
needed.What do you have to have?
- Strong understanding of both the judicial and non-judicial
foreclosure processes; knowledge of state specific distinctions is
- Familiarity with servicing client systems; prior experience
with Tempo is a plus.
- Ability to identify issues with title and collateral loan
documents. Ability to work under minimal supervision, meet tight
deadlines, and multi-task.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Liepold Harrison & Associates PLLC, Irving , Foreclosure Specialist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!