Senior Data Scientist (Remote)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company DescriptionEpsilon is the leader in outcome-based
marketing. We enable marketing that s built on proof, not promises.
Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for
personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency,
Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable
business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID , the most accurate and
stable identity management platform representing 200+ million
people, Epsilon s award-winning data and technology is rooted in
privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50
years of experience in personalization and performance working with
the world s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a
trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email
programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a
global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around
the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.Job DescriptionLove cutting-edge tech? We
do too. At Epsilon, we do more than collect and store data. We help
some of the world s biggest brands connect with their customers by
offering digital experiences people actually like. We re looking
for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to help us build dynamic
and data-driven machine learning solutions in a big data
environment. In this role, you will help our product managers and
software engineers unlock the power of machine learning and
predictive modeling to do some truly amazing things for our
clients. Better yet, we re growing fast, which means you can too.
From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the
brightest and kindest people in the world, there s a lot to love
about a career with us. Join a team where you re empowered to do
epic things and unleash your full potential. What you ll do:
- Develop an understanding of Epsilon s current analytic
capabilities and proprietary datasets.
- Use your machine learning expertise to research and recommend
the best analytic approaches to solving the most difficult
marketing problems facing our clients.
- Identify new analytic capabilities and compare/contrast with
- Design, implement, and validate productized analytic pipelines
at scale using a variety of tools (AWS Sagemaker, Databricks, EMR,
Spark, Python, Mllib, Git, etc.).
- Participate fully in our collaborative culture by sharing
knowledge, debating techniques, and conducting research to advance
the collective knowledge and skills of the team. About you:
- You embrace challenges and take the initiative to solve them
- You do your best work in a dynamic and busy team setting
- You strive for technical excellence in yourself and encourage
it in others
- You are interested in learning and growing your skillset What
you ll bring:
- Master s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or
- 3+ years of experience delivering data science, machine
learning and AI solutions at scale.
- Experience implementing a range of machine learning methods
from basic descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing and feature
transformation to complex dimension reduction, supervised or
unsupervised learning, and model tuning and validation.
- Coding proficiency in Python is required and additional
programming languages such as R, SQL, C, C++ is a plus.
- Project work using large scale distributed computing systems
like Databricks, Spark, or EMR.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure services like
Amazon Web Services and MS Azure.
- Familiarity with code repositories and continuous integration
- Knowledge of DNN models using TensorFlow, Keras or
- Prior project work in NLP is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple data science projects concurrently.
QualificationsAdditional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great
BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most
talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon s
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.Epsilon will
provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to
complete the application process.REF117470N#LI-KM1 Associated
topics: computer science, electronic, informatic, java, linux,
malware, optical, processor, programming, software
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Senior Data Scientist (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!