Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: - - - Compliance AdministratorLocation: - - - Irving,
TXJob Type: - - - - Full Time w/ benefits -"Connecting the Right
People to the Right Jobs" -General Responsibilities: - - - - - - -
- Process new hire paperwork
- Enter employment and criminal background in screening
- Verify via phone/email previous employment
- Follow up with new hires for discrepancies and missing
- Set up remote I-9's
- Process I-9's through E-Verify
- Set up drug screening by location
- Document status of onboarding throughout day
- Assist with payroll functions
- Maintain online employee files for audit purposes
- Work closely with candidates ensuring seamless onboarding in an
expedited manner via phone
- Work closely with recruiters and candidates via
- Self-starter with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both phone and email
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful, fast paced environment to
- Detail Oriented
- Sense of urgency - follow up with candidates throughout day
- Responsible in coordinating with the respective DOT/FAA Drug
Program Manager to maintain compliance with the DOT/FAA Drug and
- Work with branch personnel at coordinating the onboarding of
DOT/FAA contract hires
- Maintain DOT/FAA onboarding contractor files
- Review contractor files to ensure compliance with DOT/FAA rules
- Other miscellaneous duties related to the administration of a
DOT drug abatement program Required Qualifications:
- Two years general office experience environment.
- Excellent MS office skills
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Previous Staffing Industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of general office equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail is a must. The candidate selected for this
position must have experience working in a close team environment.
Commitment to working as a team to reach goals is critical to the
success of our business. -PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is
one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31
offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Irving , Compliance Administrator, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!