Sr. Associate - Projects
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
B Sc, BE, MCA
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries,
obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical
incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and
Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed
upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based
on an allocation plan.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the
tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems,
Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Comply to defined process during task execution (including
problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production
- Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
- Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Shares recommendation towards Performance management and
recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work,
including CSI themes.
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Participate in customer meetings and provide project
- Perform task estimation.
- guide the service analyst on estimation.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
- Participate in audits as necessary.
Must Have Skills
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
- ANSI SQL
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 09 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Irving , Sr. Associate - Projects, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!