CleanPack Chemist - Dallas,TX
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:Our Environmental Field Chemist are responsible
for assisting in the collection, identification and proper
packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
These positions will also prepare waste drums for pick-up and
delivery at Household / Retail Hazardous Waste facilities and
customer sites. Our Environmental Field Chemists also participate
in Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events held on weekends
around the region as business demands require.
These positions are not lab-based Chemist positions and will
require up to 100% field work in various working conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development of all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Collects, identifies and packages hazardous and non-hazardous
waste products within customer facilities;
- Samples, labels and prepares waste drums for pick-up and
- Loads wastes properly and segregates for compatibility on
- Drives out to different client sites using the company
- Assists with Household Hazardous Waste Programs in the area as
business demands require.What does it take to work for Clean
- College degree in chemistry, biology or other natural science
- Previous experience in hazardous material handling, chemistry
and/or lab packing experience;
- OSHA, DOT and RCRA experience preferred;
- Ability to potentially travel up to 25% of the year as business
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class "B" CDL with hazmat and
tanker endorsements with 90 days of hire.Wondering what to expect
in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today!Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.We thank all those interested in joining
the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online
application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Irving , CleanPack Chemist - Dallas,TX, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!