Leader, Data Transformation Operations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive
work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place
where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
Job DescriptionAs the Leader, Data Transformation, you will lead
teams both onshore & offshore across multiple data assets. This
position entails maintaining existing and developing new data
curation logic and solutions to meet target production SLAs for
turn times and quality, monitor the data curation pipeline, and
handle troubleshooting of the data curation pipeline as required.
In this role, you will support high volume, high risk, and tight
turnaround time-driven processes, so the specific role of oversight
is key to ongoing success. Production support includes querying and
manipulating varying and complex data and file formats to ensure
data quality before data goes into next production step; handling
product / customer driven enhancement requests; delivery of data to
customer-facing products; troubleshooting data or system issues.
Risk to late or defective processing and reporting can include
customer dissatisfaction, and/or incur penalty, interest and fees
- Develops a strong understanding of CoreLogic products to
understand how data is to be used, needs to be analyzed and
recognize changes in industry reporting.
- Develops a robust knowledge of multiple data sets and their
interaction with each other, along with data development tools,
ETL, proprietary applications, and data analysis techniques.
- Sets objectives for own and team work and contributes to
completion of team milestones. Provides guidance and assistance to
seasoned team members.
- Displays comprehensive ability to analyze, evaluate, and/or
manipulate input and data content to ensure quality and compliance
before going to the next production level.
- Special projects include but are not limited to custom
reports/data development, process enhancement, product development,
specialized product support for national and key accounts,
providing training, or taking on a mentoring role. May be
responsible for entire projects or processes within
- Independently evaluates and documents results using reports and
tools to ensure data quality.
- Maintain documentation covering a variety of applications and
procedures relating to current and delinquent data processing, for
CoreLogic applications and systems, along with workflows which
support the process.
- Create, maintain and monitor dashboards associated with
inventory health, and, follow up related to potential issues
identified through the application.
- Identify process gaps and provide solutions to resolve
- Research, track, and report process defects, and ensure
resolution within a matrix organization.
- Monitor for gaps in data loading, utilize workflow and systems
of record to identify and predict potential data gaps, and, remedy
those prior to loading of the data.
- Drive continual process improvement that will support reduced
turnaround time, improved accuracy of data processing, and reduce
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 7-10 years of experience in a related field, at least 5 of them
in direct management and in data operations
- Demonstrated experience managing high volume data
- Real-estate / mortgage industry & data processing knowledge is
- Working knowledge of ETL platforms and SQL is a must
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms, databases,
technologies, and products is a must
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Emphasis on team building and development of team members
- Strong focus on risk mitigation and continual process
- Ability to build business relationships and work well in a
- Ability to meet deadlines and lead teams, in a fast-paced
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:---CoreLogic is fully committed to
employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work
environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions,
experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that
encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and
provides a competitive salary and benefits package. --- We are
better together when we support and recognize our
differences.---EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:---CoreLogic is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to
attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available,
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a
veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by
federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free
Keywords: CoreLogic, Irving , Leader, Data Transformation Operations, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!