Company: Cardinal Logistics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
The Parts Clerk dispenses parts for mechanics and charges out parts
to specific vehicle numbers.
* Receives and carries out instructions.
* Hands out parts to mechanics and charges out parts in the
* Assists in maintaining accuracy of inventory and parts stocking
* Creates purchase order numbers for parts being ordered, enters
records, and ascertains types and parts number.
* Contacts vendors to order parts.
* Compares invoices received with purchase order number on file in
* Puts away stock orders as they arrive.
* Handles communication between operations on daily down
* Files all truck and trailer records.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* One to three months related experience and/or training.
* Ability to read, to write, and communicate.
* Basic math skills required.
* Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. is required.
* Working with limited supervision.
General knowledge and proficient use of a computer and computer
* Pay Type Hourly
* Employment Indicator Regular
* Required Education High School
* Irving, TX, USA
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, Irving , Parts Clerk, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!