Concessions Supervisor, DFW Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Dallas
Fort Worth Airport (DFW) in Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Texas.
Position starts at $19.00/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus Full Time
Employee Total Rewards Package: Delaware North believes in a total
rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best
associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits
program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and
stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below
is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures. Shift Details
Varies Who We Are Since 2005 Delaware North has provided
hospitality services at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
Travelers can expect a true taste of the town with Texas-favorite
Salt Lick BBQ and Twisted Root Burger Co. At Delaware North, you'll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Irving , Concessions Supervisor, DFW Airport, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!