Post Surgical Unit LVN / Full-time, 7:00a - 7:00p
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Post Surgical Unit LVN / Full-time, 7:00a - 7:00p -Assists the
Registered Nurse in the care, reassessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation of each assigned surgical or medical
patient. Plans, provides, and documents care, and teaching
rendered. Assures a plan of care is carried out in a safe
environment through nursing performance. Ensures the highest
quality and safe care delivery while maintaining compliance with
TJC, and all Federal and State standards of care. The LVN cares for
all ages from infant to mature adult.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nursing
- LVN, current in the State of Texas.
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of
patients on the unit.
- Strong Communication skills, verbal and written
- At least 1 year of experience in a hospital setting.Employment
practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or
employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any
other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Irving , Post Surgical Unit LVN / Full-time, 7:00a - 7:00p, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!