Call Center Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
*Work hard, play hard has a whole new meaning!*
*GameStop* -is actively hiring for our call centers in -*Grapevine,
TX* & *Pembroke Pines, FL*! Our mission is to create a highly
personalized experience by offering a convenient way for the gaming
community to shop for collectibles, consoles, games, and way more!
It's a great time to join our team, we are building an internal
team ready to make an impact for our customer experience with room
and opportunity to level up in your career!
We are seeking full-time team members to join our call center as a
-*Customer Service Associate*, who isn't afraid to jump into the
trenches for a good ol' fashioned queue slay. In this role, you
will manage multiple contact channels simultaneously, phone calls,
email, chat. If you have an infectious personality, a desire to
engage in meaningful conversation, the ability to think critically
on-your-feet, and epic levels of passion for helping others in our
community. This may be the place for you!
*What will I do?*
* Help our guests over multiple contact channels, including inbound
social media, chats, phone calls, and email.
* Engage directly with guests who contact us for a variety of
topics ranging from helping them shop for their game, to finding
that perfect gift, or even problem-solving when something doesn't
go as planned.
* Research and problem-solve to determine the right solutions for
customers and think proactively.
* Be understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy,
and kindness to customers and teammates.
* A willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback, and
we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow
*What do I need?*
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and
* Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced
* Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong
attention to detail.
* Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as
for rapid navigation through systems to help support our
* Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs
of the company
* Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the
business unit. Black Out days apply during peak season.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must pass background check.
* Passion for video games is a big plus!
* Medical + Dental + Vison
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Paid time off
* Employee discount
* Talk about video games all day
Keywords: GAMEUS, Irving , Call Center Representative, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!