Company: Vari -
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDemand PlannerThe Demand Planner is responsible
for monthly and annual demand forecasting to support the global
revenue plan. This individual will create and maintain forecast
models, conduct detailed analysis to build efficient category
demand/supply projections, and optimize inventory to sustain
procurement decisions. WHO YOU AREYou:
- Raise the bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and
make excellence your goal.
- Create lifelong fans by making customer experience your top
- Are authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and
are your true self.
- Are a team player and foster a sense of community by
recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe it's possible and look at challenges optimistically –
seeing opportunities to bring solutions to the table.
- Embrace change and recognize the industry and the company is
evolving. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain item-level global demand by warehouse
location in SAP/IBP Planning system, utilizing statistical
forecasting models paired with other data to build short-term and
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and other teams to
gain insight to key demand drivers such as customer opportunities,
sales trends and strategies, marketing promotions, new product
launches, and other initiatives.
- Present monthly demand/supply planning consensus meetings with
Leadership, Finance, and Sales.
- Measure and analyze forecast accuracy and other key metrics,
identifying and addressing forecast variances and related risks and
- Perform and/or support supply optimization through analysis of
safety stock, warehouse levels, and stock transfers.
- Provide sales reporting and analysis, including historical and
current sales trends, category and channel sales performance,
location level sales analysis, and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct root cause analysis of exception issues and recommend
solutions and/or actions to resolve
- Maintain necessary data in planning system to facilitate
- Handle special projects as needed.HOW YOU'LL GET THERE
- Minimum 5 years related experience in demand planning,
forecasting, supply planning, allocation, or inventory
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with demand forecasting planning systems, SAP/IBP
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Thorough understanding of retail math principles.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented
- Ability to create, manage, and improve existing processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to
communicate effectively across various presentation settings and
audiences ranging from peers to executives.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and
deadlines.COMPANY DESCRIPTIONWe started by developing the world's
leading sit-stand desk converter to help a coworker with back pain,
but now we're so much more than a desk. We are flexible workspace
solutions made simple and installed fast.From a collection of
office furniture to workspaces offering space-as-a-service, we
provide everything high-growth businesses need to unlock the
potential of their workforce. Today, we have over 3 million fans
worldwide. We've shipped products to more than 120 countries, and
our solutions are in 98% of Fortune 500 companies.We promote a
company culture that encourages diversity, creativity, innovation,
and inclusion. Vari has become one of the most innovative,
forward-thinking companies in the world. We're growing quickly, so
our company is fast-paced and exciting, but also friendly and
supportive. Our employee benefits package includes medical, dental,
and 401k, but also profit sharing, education reimbursement, and
wellness perks, like an onsite gym.WHY Vari?We're award winners:
- Work at a "Best Place to Work" – FORTUNE Magazine
- Grow with the "National Entrepreneur of the Year" – EY
- Be part of the "Fastest Growing Company in DFW" – SMU
- Learn from award-winning leadership – Most Admired CEO (Dallas
Business Journal), CMO of the Year (American Marketing
Association), Outstanding CFO – Large Private Company (DCEO)We want
you to be happier and healthier:
- Your own Active Workspace
- On-site gym with Peloton cycles and a spa-like locker room
- Group fitness classes – from bootcamps to yoga
- Meditation and chair massage pods
- Subsidized healthy food from Fresh Café
- Outstanding overall total rewards package
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facilityWe value our employees:
- Community Team that cares
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- 401k and profit-sharing plan
- Paid personal time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Team building events on and off site
- Mentoring and career development
- Gourmet coffee bar
- Education reimbursement
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by
Vari**Vari provides equal employment opportunities to applicants
and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Vari -, Irving , Demand Planner, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!