Account Executive (Remote)
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionJob DescriptionMarketing
Account Executive- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing
REQUIRED (Remote work is an option)
- PREFERRED: Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Digital Marketing
- REQUIRED: Digital Marketing/Marketing Technology
- Manage top tier healthcare client to help grow their email
marketing business. Day-to-day management and oversight of client
engagements, including status report generation, weekly
meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account
stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, strategy
sessions, and Quarterly account/benchmark reviews
- Fully understand the client's business including objectives,
roles, and concerns.
- Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project
development and implementation.
- Supports requirements gathering and documentation for client
- Manage milestones for multiple internal and external parties to
ensure timely delivery.
- Partner with the strategy & account team to work on with
multichannel campaign analysis, optimization and strategic
recommendations, best practices recommendations, client
presentations, requirements documenting, training, and Legal
Privacy and ISP compliance discussions.
- Continually look for ways to improve account growth through
clear understanding of clients' objectives and goals.
- Knowledgeable of all products offered the full integrated
communication resources of the organization with multiple
- Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure FDA
accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign
- Coordinates third party vendor services.
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent
the client interests; Agency.
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide
recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development
and application of leadership in area of expertise.
- Thorough understanding of managing multi-channel marketing
campaigns; specifically, direct mail and email campaignsRequired
Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel
marketing; specifically, digital/email, direct mail and social
media marketing or other related disciplines.
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical digital marketing experience
- Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships
- Strong understanding of CRM/email and/or digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to
- Self directed with a sense of urgency in solving client
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferredQualificationsAdditional
InformationWhen you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For
decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands
personalize experiences for millions of people with our
cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's
best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of
their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital
media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion
consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary
technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer
privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon
has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester,
Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe,
Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around
the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about
what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon:
https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blogGreat People Deserve
Great BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most
talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.Epsilon will
provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to
complete the application process.For San Francisco Bay and Los
Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred
to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Applicants with
criminal histories are welcome to apply.#LI-CM1REF142800V
Keywords: Epsilon, Irving , Account Executive (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!