Posted on: June 24, 2022
Brand Ambassador - Full Time
T-ROC is looking for motivated Brand Ambassadors to WOW our retail
partners!Do you enjoy being a technology expert and educating
others? Do you take pride in maintaining a brand's in-store visual
presence? Join us in driving sales, brand awareness, and
merchandising for some of the most exciting Consumer Electronics as
a T-ROC Brand Ambassador. Come be part of a premier sales agency
that represents the hottest brands and the most innovative
technologies on the planet!
Here are the details:
- We offer competitive hourly pay plus drive time & monthly
incentives with a flexible schedule.
- You will receive paid training that will give you all the tools
to succeed and advance with our great growth potential.
- You will engage and build relationships with retail associates
and leadership to increase brand awareness and drive sales by
visiting multiple stores per day.
- Meet and exceed brand visual presence objectives by maintaining
the physical presentation of display models, implementing
planograms, and placement of signage in assigned retail
- Ensure point of purchase materials are in place and the product
is properly priced.
- In this fast-paced retail environment, we must stay flexible
and ready for what's next!Here's what you need to ROC this role:
- 1+ year retail home electronics, home appliance, or home
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling,
walking, standing, and moving items
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to work
- Ability to use technology to record your work and time
- Must be able to travel within an assigned territory
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds independently
- Reliable transportation, auto liability insurance and clean
driving record required
- Weekday availability
- Work is primarily Monday through Friday
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of ageWho
is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with "Power of People and
Technology". You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest
brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your
knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your
T-ROC customers!What it is like to be a T-ROC'ER, your
entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly
and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while
amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave
change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
EEO Information:Equal Opportunity Employer / Special
AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To
learn more use this link E-Verify
Keywords: T-ROC, Irving , Brand Rep, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!