Team Member Services Representative
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Support Center - IrvingWe're here for the Makers! Come be a part
of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support
the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team
Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit
CO, CT and NYC only -To review pay ranges for the position you are
applying for, please visit
The Team Member Services Representation will provide direct human
resource support to Team Members, Stores and Field management. In
addition, the span of responsibility may also include interaction
with customers and/or governmental agencies, unemployment and other
general administrative duties.
- Responsible for HR, benefits, and payroll call support for Team
Members via call, email and ticketing system including research,
de-escalation, and resolution.
- Respond accurately and professionally to questions and concerns
from Team Members regarding policies, procedures, and programs;
escalating more complex questions to appropriate senior-level staff
- Work with appropriate business partners to assist with multiple
- Possess a working understanding of basic human resources
principles, practices, procedures, and company policies.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of
- Collaboration with assigned business partners on ways to better
serve our Team Members in the field through correctly identifying
- Provide support in a professional, efficient, upbeat, and
- Log all calls into the appropriate systems including detailed
descriptions, history, and resolution of issues.
- Work effectively in Workday, handling sensitive PII information
with caution and care.
- Assist field management in responding to Team Member questions
regarding time/attendance, benefits, policies, and LOA
- If applicable provide bilingual support, both written and
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education - -
- 2-4 year degree in a related field ---
Minimum Type of Experience the Job Requires -
- One (1) year of previous Call Center/Customer Service
- 2 years HR or related field experience
- Experience in confidential environments
Other - -
- Exceptional customer service, listening, problem solving and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity using computers and the Internet
- The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve (and follow
up) issues over the phone in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be flexible and comfortable working in a new business
- Need to be open/able to work all shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll,
benefits, and associate issue
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to always display
patience and helpfulness
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal
requirements of the job.
Keywords: Michaels, Irving , Team Member Services Representative, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!