Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)- Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Licensed Professional
Counselors (LPCs) in our Las Colinas Irving, TX office, who are
passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence.Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Counselors:
- 100% Outpatient Care in a group practice setting.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Compensation range $70,000-$95,000+
- Sign on Bonus Licensed Counselors are a critical part of our
clinical team. We're seeking LPCs that are:
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas. -
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent
About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of
mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and
through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Irving , Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)- Outpatient, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!