New Business Development Associate (part-time)
Company: Vistra Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2022
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family
and would like to start a promising career with a global leader,
take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are
currently available and apply online.
The New Business Development Associate provides face to face gift
card offers to acquisition customers, in exchange for a copy of an
invoice. The primary purpose of the New Business Development
Associate is to acquire commercial customers' invoices through
face-to-face interaction, working closely with the TXU Energy
Channel Management and Operations teams. The New Business
Development Associate serves as an ambassador for the TXU Energy
brand in pursuit of providing commercial prospects with affordable
and competitive energy solutions.
The New Business Development Associate must be self-motivated and
enjoy working independently to accomplish daily goals.
* Meet or exceed invoice goals
* Effectively manage prospects in their assigned business
* Maintain records and timely complete all required reports to
build a pipeline of customers for future prospecting
* Collect customer, market, and competitor information during the
process to improve channel success
* Maintain high level of open communication and morale within the
work group and among supporting work groups.
* Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to
management on obstacles we may encounter with potential
* Identify and forward opportunities (Lead generation) to the
appropriate sales organization or service organization Perform
off-line activities to support sales efforts, as requested.
* Preparation of call and territory prioritization.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
* Ability to work outside in all weather conditions to support
* High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Fluent in English, bi-lingual in Spanish preferred, but not
* Must have a valid drivers' license with reliable transportation
and proof of insurance.
* Fluent, both written and oral, in the language providing
* Type 35 wpm
* Ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures and
* Ability to interface with all internal and external levels of
management, employees, vendors and customers
* Ability to use listening skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in customer relations skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills including word
processing software, email, IPad,
* Excel, CRM systems and/or Web-based tools
* Demonstrated ability to present to customers.
* Demonstrated organizational skills to identify territory and
follow-up with potential customers, as needed
TXU Retail Services Company
We are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer
Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and
Effective Communication. If this describes you, then apply
If you currently work for Vistra or its subsidiaries, please apply
via the internal career site.
Keywords: Vistra Corp, Irving , New Business Development Associate (part-time), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!