Shop Tech II (Configuration/Remanufacturing/Pre-Installation)
Company: Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 28438
Position Type: Full-Time
Performs comprehensive pre-install and setup of all assigned
machines per Pre-Install /Configuration shop Standards. Performs
used equipment evaluation and preparation per standard used
processes. Continues to pursue progressive development of technical
skills via Canon training and OJT, and assists in other Logistics
areas as assigned.
- Perform assigned configurations each day at or above the
established benchmark for the models done.
- Maintain appropriate monthly average labor time for "S" and "C"
calls, dependent on assigned work load and availability.
- Achieve monthly accountability expectations for position (based
on shop tech matrix).
- Maintains constant high level of work quality and consistent
conformance with published standards.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property
- Available to work overtime (Daily and weekend) as required.
- Complete repairs and maintenance on Used equipment within the RDC
goals (for either transfer triage/evaluation or for final
preparation for local delivery).
- Stays current on Canon Technical Certifications on current model
lines, subject to pre-install or repair in the Pre-Install
- Communicates well with fellow team members, internal customers,
supervisors and other internal departments regarding the timely
completion of assigned work related to pre-installs and/or
preparation of Used machines.
- Assist and/or cross train in other Logistics functions as
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 1 to 2
years of related experience.
- Degree in Electronics, or equivalent training in Military/Trade
- Copier industry experience. Demonstrate appropriate level of
technical knowledge, skills and learning ability.
- Travel to support other RDCs as assigned (valid driver's license
and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and be in a mobile activity more than
50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
- Must be capable of pushing equipment through warehouse as needed.
Ability to work entire shift while standing with occasional rest.
Must be able to use hand and small power tools, and various
measuring and testing devices to perform job duties. You may be
required to work in a plant that is not environmentally controlled
and requires work in extreme heat/humidity during summer
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing,
educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much
more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our
current postings, please visit us at
Keywords: Canon Solutions America, Inc., Irving , Shop Tech II (Configuration/Remanufacturing/Pre-Installation), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!