Design Operations Intern (Remote)
Company: Signet Jewelers
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We have many opportunities available on our other career site
pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
Signet Jewelers is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry,
operating more than 2,800 stores worldwide under the iconic brands:
Kay Jewelers, Zales, Jared, H.Samuel, Ernest Jones, Peoples,
Piercing Pagoda, Rocksbox and JamesAllen.com. We are a people-first
company and this core value is at the heart of everything we do,
from empowering our valued team members, to collaborating with our
customers, to fostering the communities in which we live and serve.
People - and the love their actions inspire - are what drive us.
We're not only proud of the love we inspire outside our walls,
we're especially proud of the diversity, inclusion and equity we're
inspiring inside. There are dynamic career paths awaiting you -
rewarding opportunities to impact the lives of others and inspire
love. Join us!
The Design Operations intern will support our team of Senior Design
Producers who are responsible for managing multiple projects from
Intake through Delivery (and the feedback loop) using Design
Thinking and Agile development methods. Support responsibilities
may include co-management of design intake and production
schedules, meeting/project documentation, and team resource
allocation all under the supervision of the Senior Producer. This
role will be a member of our larger Experience Design team and will
see interdisciplinary collaboration with marketing, product,
strategy, and development teams.
* Support Design Producers in managing projects and necessary
intake information, ensuring that every project starts with
strategy and a clear problem to solve
* Assist in filtering, interpreting and streamlining stakeholder
* Communicate updates, next steps, and status items to team
* Assist in managing meetings, design reviews, and meeting
* Currently enrolled and pursing a degree in design,
communications, merchandising or similar field
* Graduation date range of May 2023- August 2024
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Working knowledge of basic design processes and user experience
design, awareness of design thinking, and/or Agile methodologies a
* Interest in the field of User Experience Design Production and
* Experience with any or all tools is a plus: Microsoft Teams,
Miro, Figma, and Wrike
* Remote: open to all candidates regardless of location
* Part-time (20 hours/week) for six months
The salary range for this opportunity is $18.00-$19.50/hour. Base
pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal
equity, job related knowledge, skills and experience, among other
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to
promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that
while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact
those selected for further consideration.
Keywords: Signet Jewelers, Irving , Design Operations Intern (Remote), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!