Make Ready Specialist-Cross Creek at Grapevine Ranch
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Ensures that vacant units meet the established quality standards
for re-leasing by performing technical and mechanical
work that ensures the timely turn of all vacant apartment homes to
market ready condition that meet the Company's
standards for occupancy.
- Completes all needed repairs and improvements to apartment
homes prior to resident move-in by following the community's
- Ensures apartment homes have been properly caulked and sealed
as needed around windows, sink areas, toilets, bathtubs, and
- Inspects all sheetrock for damage, and repairs and/or replaces
- Performs touch-up paints for vacant and occupied units as
directed by Service Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Assists in maintaining the grounds, common areas, and amenities
by picking up trash and debris, pressure-washing breezeways and
pool areas, performing general cleaning, and painting curbs and
signage as needed.
- Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by fixing
rather than replacing parts when possible, not being wasteful with
materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use for tools
- Completes make-ready checklist and all other required
maintenance documentation in a timely manner as required by the
Supervisor or Manager.
- Complies with Greystar's safety and risk-management policies by
attending and participating in the community's routine safety
meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety
related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and
incidents promptly and accurately.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and
others with respect, answering resident questions, responding
sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and
completing assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time
team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in
addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may
participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are
also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits
from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Greystar, Irving , Make Ready Specialist-Cross Creek at Grapevine Ranch, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!