Company: Creative Circle
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Visual Designer
Location: Fully Remote
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Possible Full-Time
Status: Freelance to Full-Time
Rate: Up to $42.50 an hour/ DOE
Our client in the Healthcare Technology space has a need for a
This freelance REMOTE role will be 40 hours a week and the client
ideally wants the right candidate to convert to a full-time
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing assets for desktop, tablet, mobile and
- Working off of created design systems and brand guidelines to
- Creating wireframes and rapid prototypes.
- Working with the design and marketing team on new ideas for
engaging digital experiences.
- Communicating on project timelines and updates to the
- Bringing UX best practices to the work and ensuring they follow
web accessibility standards and usability guidelines.
- Creating UI components, specifications and the documentation as
- Making sure that work has strong attention to detail and
versioning is correct.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on projects and
Visual Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Portfolio showcasing UI work
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe XD and ideally Figma or other wireframing software
- Microsoft Office
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Keywords: Creative Circle, Irving , Visual Designer, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!