Talent Pipeline / Succession Consultant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Talent Pipeline Consultant serves as a strategic partner to
senior business leaders on future-focused talent pipeline needs and
solutions. Working closely with People Strategy Partners, combines
the latest thought and practice leadership to the enterprise to
derive insights and shape talent recommendations. Drives talent
processes and related activities. Participates in the generation of
talent development strategies HR strategic objectives.
- Understands complex business priorities, opportunities and
challenges, and external influencing factors. Consults with
executives on internal/external talent sourcing mix, aligning to a
common set of cultural and business needs.
- Designs and executes strategic and comprehensive talent
initiatives to effectively identify, qualify, and retain talent to
meet current and projected needs of the organization.
- Drives the continual improvement of the talent assessment
process to ensure consistency and the voice of the client into
future efforts. Leverages data and needs analyses, fosters
diagnostic thinking and appropriate expectations.
- Facilitates standardized talent calibration processes/sessions
with senior leader client teams to ensure consistency among all
assessed employees. Holds one's own amid strong opinions,
facilitating open and honest dialog to achieve desired
- Consults with business leaders on succession and bench
planning. Makes recommendations and provides expert guidance and
- Supports leader transitions to new, expanded, or rotational
roles, ensuring a positive and constructive experience. Facilitates
New Manager Assimilation sessions to effectively acclimate managers
to their team and Paychex, and to initiate more effective
- Recommends high-potential leader mobility processes, resources,
and movement based on business sponsorship.
- Partners with internal and external providers to help build a
talented, equitable and diverse workforce.
- Participates in the development and upgrade of measurements and
metrics to drive talent management effectiveness.
- Maintains a high degree of effective communication with HR
partners regarding their client teams to ensure a singular
- Participates in the development and implementation of
leadership strategy to ensure a global client perspective is
incorporated in planning efforts.
- Partners to outline workforce leadership needs to assist
functional clients in assessing leadership pipeline.
- Leads HR project teams and cross-functional teams to drive HR
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- 10+ years of experience in Related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Leadership or management
- 10+ years of experience in Organizational development,
coaching, organizational behavior, and facilitation.
- Experience working in an HRBP/COE environment.
Keywords: Paychex, Irving , Talent Pipeline / Succession Consultant, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!