Sr UX Designer - Remote
Company: Open Systems Technologies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Senior UX Designer role will offer you the chance to work
alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following
- Provide insight into design principles and creative methods to
solve complex enterprise problems and achieve business
- Participate in the discovery, synthesis, ideation, design, and
testing of new experiences, products, and tools.
- Recommend user needs utilizing design research methods (e.g.,
user interviews, contextual inquiry, ethnography, etc.) to develop
user-driven insights and inform new design concepts.
- Develop a plan cross-functionally (i.e., with product
management, researchers, developers, and design teams) to identify
process pain points and areas for improvement.
- Ensure the needs of the user, customer, or other actor are
included in the product vision, strategy, and roadmap planning.
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Comfortable working with a variety of business partners and
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as
- Familiarity with working and contributing to and established
- A strong portfolio comprised of projects which demonstrate
creative, and user centered design solutions to complex
- Ability to conduct a wide range of appropriate UX design
activities such as: concept design, detailed design, rapid
prototyping, and usability testing.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Client's business
objectives, relevant product suite, and product users - by
conducting or participating in relevant user research, competitive
analysis, and other design thinking activities.
- Independently develop and deliver high level story boards,
prototypes, wireframes and high-fidelity designs to effectively
communicate design strategies and detailed interaction
- Collaborate with technology, product, and business teams to
uncover customer and business needs, then translate them into
engaging, simple, and intuitive design solutions and understandable
concepts that evolve and enhance the product interface and
- Engage in portfolio prioritization to help set the strategy and
product road map for the team
- Actively drive the development and iteration of UX processes,
Skilled in using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Premier
Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Acrobat DC
Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as: Sketch
and/or Figma and InDesign
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Irving , Sr UX Designer - Remote, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!