Therapist - LCSW, LPC, LMFT
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Anew Era TMS & Psychiatric multi-clinic practice is looking for a
Therapist to join our fast-growing company. Anew Era TMS prides
itself with its close culture, clinical excellence, while focusing
on helping patients sustain their mental health wellness goals and
bringing a new sense of hope to those that are suffering. - -
- Assesses patients, develops treatment plans based on clinical
assessment and patient needs and goals.
- Involve patients' family, significant other, and other
collateral to support patient success.
- Meets with patients within 24 hours of admission to complete
initial treatment plan and establish therapeutic rapport.
- Assesses suicidality and possibility for danger to self or
- Collaborates with medical, nursing, and counseling staff.
- Facilitates patient process and educational groups, specialty
groups such as post-traumatic stress disorder, body image and
dysmorphia, and/or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- Serve as a professional resource to others in resolving complex
- Appropriately documents all clinical service provided,
completing charts after each individual, group, and family session
prior to leaving for the day.
- Upholds confidentiality of patient and patient records in
accordance with State and Federal laws.
- Conducts self in a manner that represents -Discovery Behavioral
Health values at all times.
- Adheres to all Discovery Behavioral Health Policies and
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload
- Remains well informed of current literature, trends, research,
and developments in the field of substance use and mental health
disorders, and treatment methodology.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned. This position will
float between our Dallas and Fort Worth locations
- Minimum of Master's degree in Social Work or related behavioral
- Licensure in field of expertise; -LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Two years post graduate experience with patients presenting
with psychological distress.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to
provide care appropriate to the patient population served.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of human growth and
development as it relates to different phases of the life cycle.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin. For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/ PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Social Worker, Location: Irving, TX - 75017 ,
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Irving , Therapist - LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!