Company: Continental Carbonic Products, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. specializes in the
manufacture and distribution of dry ice and liquid carbon
Continental Carbonic maintains a reliable network of dry ice
distribution facilities located strategically throughout its
service area. This integrated distribution network ensures that
Continental Carbonic can quickly react to customers' needs.
*INSIDE SALES - IRVING, TX*
Continental Carbonic (a wholly owned subsidiary of Matheson) is
looking for an *Inside Sales Representative located out of Irving,
TX*. This is an entry level position with unlimited growth
potential for the right candidate! This opening affords you the
chance to sell and help customers without ever leaving your desk!
This role will have the opportunity to manage sales campaigns with
the target of : scheduling appointments for the sales department OR
by achieving business via direct quote/follow up. You will work
with our customers to ensure satisfaction with current products and
services via survey while providing insight by addressing customer
concerns. As part of our team you'll work closely with SBU Sales
Leaders, Sales Team, Corporate Marketing, and Customer Service.
*Typical work hours are Monday-Friday, _EITHE_R 7:30AM-4:30PM OR
8AM-5PM (depending on candidate preference). *_This position is not
remote, and is based out of our Irving, TX location._
*Benefits for full time employees include Paid Vacation, Holidays,
401k _(with company match)_, Group Insurance _including Dental,
Vision and Life_, Wellness Benefit, and Opportunities for
*Team Member Accountabilities: *
* Reaching out to companies with the prime purpose of scheduling
appointments for sales _with new or existing customers_, alerting
sales of committed appointment times. Touching base timely, via
courtesy call to determine customer satisfaction/needs.
* Presents quotes or completing the sale, _if campaign appropriate_
to directly attract new business.
* Investigate and identify problematic situations/opportunities
that could protect or yield new business for CCPI/Matheson while
conveying this information to the appropriate team for follow
* Administers requests for products, price, and technical
* Actively identifies sources of leads while overseeing the
pre-qualification process in collaboration with sales and corporate
* Tracks the outcome of ongoing campaign efforts.
* Comply with all DOT and OSHA regulations.
* Confirm all safety rules are strictly observed.
* Other tasks/duties as determined necessary to obtain success.
*Team Member Qualifications: *
* High School graduate with diploma and/or *_prior experience in
outbound calling/inside sales, outside sales or marketing
* *Excellent customer service skills. Ability to establish and
manage customer relationships.*
* Capable of working independently and under pressure to meet
* Comfortable interacting with external and internal vendors,
clients and other team members.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* A desire to learn CCPI and Matheson's business, product types,
organization, and transaction systems.
* Outstanding analytical skills
* First rate telephone communications skills and love talking to
* Excellent organizational skills
* *Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail).*
_For more information about our organization, visit our website at
Continental Carbonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies
with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected
veteran status, or disability. EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* No nights
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
MATHESON (CCPI) developed and implemented a COVID-19 Policy which
is strictly enforced Companywide. MATHESON (CCPI) also adheres to
the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Irving, TX 75039: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Continental Carbonic Products, Inc., Irving , Inside Sales, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!