Patient Care Host MSC ( Call Center )
Company: Crossover Health
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Crossover Health is seeking a Host for our MSC ( Call Center
)Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30pm
*About Crossover Health*
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people,
their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected
system of health. We've built an entirely new category of primary
care providing one simple place to go for trusted care-in person,
online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer
partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits
with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase
access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled
experience for employees near and far.
The Host role is at the forefront of providing an exceptional
member service experience. As an important member of our clinic
team, the Host assists members with checking in and demonstrates an
in-depth knowledge of self-insured employer health insurance,
including copays, co-insurance, and related benefits. The Host role
facilitates the member's experience throughout our health
* Welcomes each member and handles all member interactions with the
highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
* Demonstrates a commitment to quality, delivering uncompromised
service and outcomes.
* Accommodates special requests for member support whenever
possible and helps to promptly resolve member questions.
* Assists with assigned projects and special provider or patient
* Assists with the member check-in process, including a basic
understanding of benefit eligibility files, check-in technology and
overall clinic workflows within the context of care delivery.
* Processes transactions required to begin or complete the
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of employer-sponsored health
insurance, including copays, co-insurance, and related benefit
specific requirements, in order to support members.
* Engages with members by answering calls, scheduling appointments,
responding to emails, and following up with member needs.
* Collaborates with providers and staff members to deliver an
exceptional seamless patient-centered care experience.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 1 year of experience in customer service position
* Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products
(Mac, iPad, iPhone), ChromeOS, or client-branded Windows products
such as Microsoft or HP.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work
effectively in a highly collaborative care team environment
* Proven organizational skills
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
* Experience with multitasking, issue resolution, and conflict
* Experience in a health care service delivery environment
* BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Associate (Required)
* Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Crossover Health, Irving , Patient Care Host MSC ( Call Center ), Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!