Lead Application Security Technologist
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a
better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all
begins with you. About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead
Application Security Technologist, in Technology, as part of
Information & Cyber Security team. The Enterprise Application
Security Program enhances the ability of the development
organization to consistently deliver highly functional applications
that are secure and resilient against attack by developing
policies, processes, and tools to proactively embed security into
Wells Fargo-developed applications. The person in this role is a
key member of the Secure Software Group who will lead development
of custom technology and management of COTS software providing
industry-leading vulnerability management. Learn more about the
career areas and lines of business at . In this role, you will:
- Oversee Application Security vulnerability management
requirements, engineering, and operations for the
- Lead complex software development initiatives that consolidate
multiple vulnerability sources into a single system of record.
- Ensure the performance and reliability of a third-party
vulnerability aggregation product.
- Design, develop, and implement software that integrates
security, software development, and risk management systems.
- Design and implement services that provide high performance and
reliability in a large-scale environment.
- Design and implement features and processes that seamlessly
embed application security vulnerability management into Agile
development and CI/CD deployment methods.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions
for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise
technological environment, and technical challenges that require
in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or
unprecedented technical factors.
- Manage the software release process for custom-developed
software, including source code management, change management,
documentation, and end user notification.
- Support patching, upgrade, and business continuity testing of
- Ensure tools and documentation are maintained in accordance
with enterprise policies and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior
technology team members, and external industry groups to resolve
complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Provide technical leadership to domestic and offshore
development teams. Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or
equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the
following: work experience, training, military experience,
education. Desired Qualifications:
- 5+ years of ThreadFix experience.
- 5+ years of C#/.Net experience.
- 5+ years of vulnerability management experience.
- 5+ years of technology management experience.
- 3+ years of team leadership experience.
- 3+ years Agile development experience.
- 3+ years of SQL experience. T-SQL / MSSQL preferred.
- Experience developing and managing high performance, high
- Experience developing thorough and effective unit, API, and
- Experience defining and developing business initiatives that
require integration of multiple technology systems.
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Job
- Ability to occasionally work outside of regular business
- Available for occasional travel. Job Location(s): 401 S Tryon
St CHARLOTTE, NC 2600 S Price Rd CHANDLER, AZ 550 S 4th St
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 333 Market St SAN FRANCISCO, CA 125 High St BOSTON,
MA 5595 Trillium Blvd HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL 794 Davis St. - San
Leandro, CA 1100 Corporate Center Dr. - Raleigh, NC 800 S Jordan
Creek Pkwy. - West Des Moines, IA 150 E 42nd St. - New York, NY
2710 Pine St E. - Saint Louis, MO 250 E John Carpenter Frwy.-
Irving, TX 101 N Independence Mall E. - Philadelphia, PA New York
Only: Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals
who perform in-person work or interact with the public during
business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for
an approved accommodation to be exempt from being fully vaccinated.
Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate. NY
Base Pay Range: $133,300.00 to $237,100.00 a year. Wells Fargo's
industry-leading application security program is seeking a lead
security engineer to develop innovative, next generation
vulnerability management solutions to secure thousands of
applications and millions of customers. In this role, you will
guide Wells Fargo's application security vulnerability management
practice and provide technical leadership to a team of onshore and
offshore resources. Pay Range $111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Irving , Lead Application Security Technologist, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!